- Silk Crepe De Chine
- Approximate size is 180cm length x 35cm wide.
- Digitally printed with water based inks.
- Hand rolled hem.
- Dry clean only. We do not recommend dry cleaning with the solvent perchloroethylene which is commonly known as “perc”.
- Steam may be used to remove wrinkles or cool iron on synthetic settings and a light touch as fabric is delicate.
- Iron on the reverse side of print.
Indian Summer Silk Scarf
The Indian Summer silk scarf is inspired by the colours and vibrance of India. The illustrations consist of the Maharajah Elephant, Bengal Tiger and Sacred Peacock. Bringing a guaranteed colour pop to any outfit!
It is digitally printed onto delicate and smooth silk Crepe De Chine which feels gorgeous against your skin.